1. We believe the Bible (Old and New Testaments) was written by the inspiration from the Holy Spirit, accepted as an absolute truth, as it was given from the beginning. 2 Timothy 3:16; 1 Corinthians 2:13
2. We believe in the Eternal God who is manifested as one God in three Persons, which are distinct but cannot be separated, and they are: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:13.
3. We believe in the creation, trial, and the fall of the first man as written in the book of Genesis; and we believe in his spiritual death and his incapability to obtain Godly righteousness. Genesis 3:1-19; Romans 5:12,18.
4. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ entirely as God and man, the Saviour of men, who was conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. John 1:1,14; Matthew 1:18-21; Luke 1:26-35, 2:10-11; Isaiah 7:14.
5. We believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins, was buried and raised from the dead on the third day and appeared in person to His disciples. 1 Corinthians 15: 1-4; John 20:19,26; 21:1; Romans 4:25
6. We believe in the Ascension of Jesus to Heaven in body, His Glory and His return in body and in person to His church. John14:2-3; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.
7. We believe in the salvation of sinful men by the grace of God through repentance and faith in the completed work of Jesus Christ at Calvary, and through which we also receive forgiveness of all our sin. Romans 5:11; Ephesians 1:7, 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12.
8. We believe in the water baptism by immersion in water in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, to fulfil the commandment of Christ. Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:34-36; 19:1-6.
9. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as an essential experience following salvation, based on Biblical truths and to speak in tongues, as given by the Holy Spirit, is an evidence of this. Acts 2:1-4; 8:14-17; 10:44-46; Galatians 3:14-15.
10. We believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit and its outward executions as written in 1 Corinthians 12-14 and experienced by the early churches.
11. We believe in a spirit-filled life, which is a life separate from the world, and to live in holiness and with the fear of the Lord as an expression of our Christian faith. 2 Corinthians 6:14; 7:1 ; Ephesians 5:18.
12. We believe in Divine healing and healing of the body and soul by the Power of God through various methods, as was experienced in the early churches. Mark 16:17-18; Acts 4:30; Romans 8:11; 1 Corinthians 12:9; James 5:14
13. We believe in the Table of the Lord’s Communion, called the Holy Communion, for all believers. 1 Corinthians 11:28-32
14. We believe in eternal life for all people who believe. John 5:24; 5:16. We also believe in eternal punishment for non-believers. Mark 9:43-58; 2 Thessalonians 1:9; Revelations 20:10-15.
15. We believe in the existence of Satan and his works, and in eternal punishment for Satan and his army. Matthew 25:41; Revelations 20:10-15